It’s the oldest rule of real estate: Location, Location, Location.
In most real estate advertisements, there isn’t room to talk about location. But with Buy Owner’s longer, more descriptive ads, you can highlight features of your home’s community!
- Things you could include in your ad:
- Maps and lists of local schools
- Proximity to shopping & dining
- Area attractions, from parks to entertainment centers
- Convenience to transportation (highways, trains, buses, etc.)
- Neighborhood features, if applicable (pool, tennis, gated entry)
- For examples of how community can be showcased in a Buy Owner ad, check out these existing listings!
- Chicago condo with tabs for community and development
- Coral Gables, FL, luxury home with community info included in end of second paragraph
- Atlanta home that starts and ends by discussing location