As part of a special feature at the Buy Owner Blog, we’ll be highlighting cities throughout the nation, profiling their attractions and conveniences, as well as pointing out some currently for-sale homes in the area!
Today’s City: Deltona, FL
Thinking of buying a home in Deltona? Located in the heart of southwestern Volusia County, Deltona is a principle city in Florida’s Fun Coast. Diverse in its cultural makeup, this dynamic community has about 90,000 residents according to the city’s official website.
Not only does Deltona offer a city website but also a 24-hour government-access T.V. channel (DTV) through Channel 199 on BrightHouse Networks and an Emergency Radio Station at 1610 AM. The WebPage, DTV channel and radio station offer a multitude of opportunities to stay informed about activities and issues throughout Deltona!
- Take a look at these Buy Owner properties currently for sale in Deltona!
- $350K: 4 BDRMS, 3 BATH Cul-De-Sac Ranch on 1.5 Acres
- $264,900: 4 BDRMS, 2 BATH Waterfront Cul-De-Sac Home in Master-Planned Community
- $180K: 2 BDRM, 2 BATH Updated Ranch on Spacious Corner Lot
- $124,900: 3 BDRM, 2 BATH Well-Maintained Home with Fenced Yard
Image credit: RealEstate.AOL.com